Monday, March 28, 2016

Review of Muscle-Elements AminoPM

Muscle-Elements AminoPM  Review

Once again Muscle-Elements www.muscle-elements.com  aka ME has released another one of a kind product opening up a new category, Amino Acid Night Time blend called Power Down AminoPM. What is soo special you ask, it is sleep aid that contains all the sleep inducing elements such as Gaba and Tryptophan as well as BCAA. It touts a positive night sleep as well as well as muscle repair thus keeping your body in an anabolic state (my words not theirs)


As you can see below, ME keeps to the quality and transparency of the product listing everything in the product, no hidden proprietary blends.



Analysis:

Dosage:
With all sleep products, I personally start off with half the dosage and do my trial run on a weekend in case I wake up with the drunk/”zombiefied” feeling. I believe (although not validated) that these drunk feelings are cause by Pikatropin and or Picamilon which AminoPM does not have. I started with ½ a scoop 2-3 times then graduated to 1 full scoop. With each usage I woke up rested, alert and ready to hit my morning cardio session.  Some night I even slept less 5-6 hours but woke up feeling 
great.

Mixability:
Here’s where it is important. You need to add AminoPM to water and not put in a glass then add water. By doing the latter it clumps and I found myself adding more water to get that last bit of residue. By adding you dosage to water, you avoid this problem. You do not stir a little more than usual but it does mix fairly well. If you decide to go the route of a shaker bottle, be aware that overshaking will cause a nice froth/foam.

Taste:
I had the pleasure of using Pineapple Mango. Let me state I do not like Mango as a fruit but found this very pleasing. In my opinion the Mango overpowered the Pineapple.

Pros:
·         I typically fell asleep, on average, 20 minutes after ingestion.
·         Many sleep aids sets my bladder off, AminoPM DID NOT….HUGE plus for me personally
·         If you are able to use 1 scoop, you will get 40 servings where the average for others is 30.

Pricing:
 I have seen anywhere from $37-$41. Some might feel this is pricey but if you take a typical sleep formula and add your own BCAAs, you will be somewhere in the $50-$60 range.

Closing:

Once again ME has turned out another great product keeping true to quality, great taste and full disclosure. If you are having trouble sleeping and don’t want to put yourself into a coma, definitely pick some up.

No comments:

Post a Comment