Thursday, March 3, 2016

Review of USP Labs Modern Pre

USP Labs Modern Pre

The fine folks at USP Labs were kind enough to send me their new PreWorkout Modern Pre claiming

More Reps!
Less Soreness!
Increases Repetitions in Very First Workout. 3 clinical studies!
8g L-citrulline malate!
250 milligrams citicoline!

Zero sugar or artificial flavors!

 

So as always I was up for the challenge.

Recommended dosage was 1-2 scoops, 175 mgs of caffeine per scoop.For those of you that know me, I tend to be more on the stim sensitive side, I purposely keep myself this way thus trying not to fry my “sensors”

Taste – What I received was Fruit Punch. Not sure if I would consider it truly a fruit punch considering the other competitors out there but probably the closest thing. Flavor was ok, nothing that made me say “damn this is awesome” but certainly palatable and as I continued further use it did grow on me.

Dosage – after playing with a few different trials, I found my sweet spot to be 1 ½ scoops. Kept me alert, quite focused and not stimmed out.

Efficacy – I have to admit, my strength did progress nicely from workout to workout and my recovery time between sets did seem to diminish.

Mixability – My preference is a shaker bottle with wire whisk ball, never any problems, dissolved wonderfully.

Overall Pro’s – very little creatine which I prefer as my kindeys already produce a large amount of creatine/creatinine, again increased strength, alertness and well being and very little to no crash. Again I was on a lower doseage.

Negatives – the only negative I found was the “tingles” hit hard and fast and seemed to diminish just as quick as they came on.

In closing would I use this again? Most definitely, good ingredient dosages, full disclosure label, lower stimmed. Can’t wait to try additional flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment